Minecraft RPG Sword Art Online server & Naruto RPG MC server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft RPG Sword Art Online server & Naruto RPG MC server

A joint forum for Minecraft RPG Sword Art Online server & Naruto RPG MC server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got banned for griefing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alisaerliza157
Academy student
Academy student

I got banned for griefing Empty
PostSubject: I got banned for griefing   I got banned for griefing EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:58 am

SO people I was stuck in the fence gate of Minato's house AKA Gansta's house and then i was killed while i was stuck in the gate then when i did /back i was glitched into the floor and got into the enchantment room I wasn't really intending to get into his house but i was accidently glitched in since i was in I decided to go up the stairs and then i saw item frames and i thought i couldnt grief so i decided to test if i could put a Kunai in the item frame but when it actually could go in i was like wow... so i decided to break the item frame to get my Kunai back but THEN i accidently lost the item frame and kunai somehow then when i was in the middle of looking for it my mouse glitched out and it accidently broke the other item frame but i managed to find the item frame so i put it back only the one item frame is missing IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT please unban me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gustavius Maga Deeva
Forum Manager
Gustavius Maga Deeva

I got banned for griefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got banned for griefing   I got banned for griefing EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Thank you. The admins have taken care of this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jointforum.net

I got banned for griefing
Page 1 of 1